CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

"Cheeeeeeese"

This morning, Brent woke up at 6:15.  Matt had gotten a work call sometime much, much earlier and I had yet to fall back asleep.  I got up with Brent, turned on PBS and make his breakfast, then returned to bed.  I think I had just drifted off to sleep when he arrived at my side, "'ay 'eese, Mama!" (Say cheese, Mama)  I lazily opened one eye, only to realize he was holding my SLR camera...with no lens cap...what?!?!  I took the camera and explained that one is mommy's but he should go get his.  I put the camera up on our dresser, and snuggled back into the covers, swearing to myself it was only for 10 more minutes.  Two seconds later, I hear, "'ay 'eese, Mama!"  Brent's first picture taken today is of me in bed.  The next 125 consist of his feet, the dog, and everything from my bedroom to the living room and kitchen from his perspective - the door knobs, the drawers, the middle shelf of the fridge, his Dad's mid-section...  It was amusing looking through the pictures tonight and seeing how he truly documented his little world throughout the day!

Tonight we read a book that used animals to do the alphabet.  He knows all of his letters except L, Q, and W.  I am amazed.  He was also able to tell me which animals are on the show "Octonauts" (a new Disney favorite) which is just too amusing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment