CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2012

" 'et out my house!"

So my Mom came to visit Friday.  Brent is always excited when someone comes to play with him!  He was excited when Grammy arrived and we had a nice lunch and played together before he needed to take a nap.  After nap, we played some more!  My Mom told him that she would have to head home soon and he said, "aaaaaawww!" with true disappointment.

Then while Mom was getting her things together, Brent asked me to play cars with him again.  I explained that we were going to tell Grammy good-bye and then we would play again as soon as she left.  I was surprised when he didn't argue with me and actually left my side without throwing a fit! 

I then hear from the other room, "i-i, 'et out my house, 'me!"  (Bye, bye, get out my house, Grammy!)...and a little stomp....

A conversation of manners followed, and he did give his Grammy a proper good-bye and hug.  Oye, this child.

0 comments:

Post a Comment